share this recipe
Yield: 8 large puddings
Prep and Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 8 Tbsp Excella Sunflower oil
- 150g flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 large eggs
- 200ml full cream milk
1. Heat the oven to 200°C and prep your muffin tin by placing a tablespoon of Excella Sunflower oil into 8 of the muffin tin holes. Place the tin in the oven to heat up.
2. While the tin is heating up, beat the eggs and milk together before whisking into the flour and salt mixture.
3. When the oil is smoking hot in the muffin tin, remove the tin from the oven and pour the batter into each of the 8 muffin holes. Place back in the oven for 20 minutes, without opening the door as this will cause them to deflate.
4. After 20 minutes, you can check on the puddings and cook them for a further couple of minutes if necessary until they’re golden brown on top. Serve immediately.