share this recipe
- 500ml sunflower seeds, toasted
- 4 Tblsp Excella Sunflower oil
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ tsp salt
1. Place the toasted sunflower seeds in a food processor and process. The sunflower seeds will go from chunky pieces, to a flour-like consistency, but just keep processing until the mix starts clumping together.
2. At this stage, add your sunflower oil and continue processing until it reaches a creamy, smooth stage.
3. Now, add your honey and salt and process before tasting. If you’d like it sweeter or saltier, just add a touch more salt or honey until it’s where you want it to be.
4. Keep in the fridge and use within a couple of weeks.