share this recipe
- 500g potatoes
- 6 Tbsp Excella Sunflower oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C and cut the potatoes into quarters.
2. Place the potatoes in a saucepan filled with cold, salted water, and bring to the boil. Once boiling, bring down to a simmer for 10 – 15 minutes, cooking the potatoes until they’re tender, but firm – not mushy.
3. Drain the potatoes in a colander and jostle them around so that the outer edges are fluffy.
4. In the meantime, heat a roasting tin with the oil in the oven. Remove the tin from the oven and carefully place each potato quarter carefully in the oil, coating each piece so that they won’t stick.
5. Place the tin back in the oven for about 45 minutes until golden brown and crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Serve immediately.