share this recipe
- 1.5 kg beef roast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 carrots, cubed
- 2 onions, cut in quarters
- 2 leeks, cubed
- 1 head of garlic roughly cubed
- 3 tablespoons of Excella Sunflower oil
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Place the onion, carrots, leeks and garlic into the bottom of the roasting pan.
3. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the Excella Sunflower oil over the vegetables.
4. Place the beef on top of the vegetables, and season with salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Add more or less seasoning to taste.
5. Roast in oven for 60 minutes. Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil, and let rest for 15 to 20 minutes before serving with your favourite roast potatoes and vegetables.