share this recipe
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 300ml Excella Sunflower oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place a bowl on a dish towel to secure it, then place the egg yolks, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in the bowl.
2. Whisk to combine the ingredients and slowly add the Excella Sunflower oil, drop by drop, whisking quickly to emulsify the mixture.
3. Keep adding the oil slowly, whisking to combine until you have a thick mixture. Add a bit of warm water if you’d like to loosen the mixture.
4. Place in a jar and keep in the fridge for a week.