share this recipe
- 2 large potatoes
- ¼ cup Excella Sunflower oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Grate the potatoes and place in a bowl of cold water for a few minutes to get rid of the excess starch.
2. While your potatoes are soaking, start heating up your Excella Sunflower oil in a wide frying pan.
3. Drain the grated potatoes and squeeze the excess water from them before placing in a bowl. Add salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
4. Once the Excella Sunflower oil is hot enough, add a big dollop of grated potato mix to the pan, about 2 heaped tablespoons, and repeat until you’ve run out of space.
5. Fry the potato until golden brown before flipping, making sure they’re nice and crispy on each side.
6. Serve with bacon and eggs for an indulgent fry-up!