share this recipe
- ⅓ cup Excella Sunflower oil
- 3 cups cooked rice
- ½ cup chicken stock
- pinch sugar
- 1 to 2 beaten eggs
- 1 kg package frozen stir-fry vegetables (no need to thaw)
1. In a large pan over high heat, heat the Excella Sunflower oil until shimmering. Add the rice and cook, stirring and breaking up any clumps.
2. Add the vegetables and cook, stirring for another 10 minutes, until the vegetables are hot.
3. In a small bowl combine the chicken stock, and sugar. Add this mixture to the pan. Cook, stirring for 1 more minute.
4. In the same bowl, beat the eggs. Push the rice mixture to the side of the pan and cook the eggs, stirring to scramble. Once scrambled, fold the eggs into the rice. Serve hot.