share this recipe
- 20 fresh cloves of garlic
- 1 cup Excella Sunflower oil
1. Peel the cloves of garlic and place in a casserole dish. Cover in the Excella Sunflower oil and place in the oven at 140°C.
2. Keep an eye on the garlic cloves and cook for about an hour until creamy and tender.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool to room temperature before placing in an airtight container and keeping in the fridge for up to a month.
4. You can use the oil when you want to give a garlic kick to any dish, and use the garlic cloves in mashed potatoes, in bread or pastry dough, spread onto sandwiches, in a soup, or whizzed up into a dip.