share this recipe
Yield: 4 portions
Cook and Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 400g chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 4 Tbsp Excella Sunflower oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4cm fresh ginger, grated
- 2 punnets fresh mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 2 bok choy, sliced
- 80ml Oyster sauce
- 2 packets noodles
1. Heat up your wok whilst mixing together half the oil and the chicken strips. Once the wok is nice and hot, add the pork and stir fry for 2 minutes before removing and putting to one side.
2. Add the rest of the oil to the wok before stir frying the ginger, garlic and onion for a minute or so. Add the mushrooms, cooking until tender, then add the bok choy, the oyster sauce, cooked chicken and a splash of water.
3. Separately, cook the noodles according to instructions and add to the stir fry mix, stirring until mixed well.