share this recipe
- 3 tablespoons Excella Sunflower oil
- 2 chopped onions
- 2 red peppers
- 2 or 3 chillies, minced
- 2 or 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tin baked beans in tomato sauce
1. Heat the Excella Sunflower oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onions, peppers, chillies, garlic and curry powder.
2. Fry, stirring frequently, until the onions and peppers are cooked down and wilted, about 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the tomatoes and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for about 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the baked beans, salt and pepper and heat through. Serve hot or cold.